Events Management Internship
Could you be our next Events Management Intern?
We are looking for a keen and like minded intern to help us with the organisation of Wonder Fields Festival. Based one day a week at our Stokes Croft office, you will also have the opportunity to assist the core production team with the on site delivery of the festival which takes place from 12th – 15th July this year.
Wonder Fields is a 4,000 capacity music and arts festival taking place near Exeter, Devon. You will be supporting the directors with the day to day runnings of the festival as it enters its fifth year. This will be a fantastic opportunity to learn about event operations, production, creative programming, event management, employee management and much more.
You will be passionate about events, music and festivals and looking to gain experience within this sector. This position would suit anyone looking to get into the events industry, in particular festival management, and can be moulded to suit your interests. A large proportion of our interns have come to us during or after studying for a degree in Events Management.
Ideally you will have:
- Some practical experience of working in or planning an event/ festival
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work on multiple tasks
- Solid computer skills: particularly on Google Drive/ Excel
- Ability to think on your feet and keep calm under pressure
- A real passion for music, events, festivals and a desire to pursue a career within the industry
- Access to their own laptop (essential!)
This is an unpaid, one day a week internship for 6.5 months with great incentives, amazing experience and offering a fantastic insight into the festival industry. As it gets closer to the festival we may require you to work 2 days per week.
To apply please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a covering letter of no more than 300 words. We are looking for someone to start in this position early February.