Tickets are non-transferable and not refundable under any circumstances other than cancellation of the event or unless the event is moved to another date which prohibits you from attending.
2.WONDER FIELDS FESTIVAL GENERAL INFO
- Right of admission reserved. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests Wonder Fields Festival Ltd and the Premises Licence Holder reserve the right to refuse admission. Gates times as below with no exceptions. Members arriving outside of gate open times may be allowed into a holding compound for the night, at Wonder Fields Festival Ltd discretion.
Friday 12:00 – 22:00
Saturday 10:00 – 22:00
Sunday 10:00 – 18:00
- The wristbands given upon entry are the property of Wonder Fields Festival Ltd. Lost wristbands cannot be replaced. Anybody found without a wristband is liable to be evicted. If you damage your wristband you must produce the damaged wristband when requesting a replacement. Replacement wristbands will only be issued at the discretion of event staff and will not be issued if wristbands have been deliberately removed or tampered with.
- Anybody entering the site is liable to be spot-checked and their wristband examined for an identity check at any point. Anybody found to be wearing a wristband that has been tampered with will be immediately evicted by security staff. No entry to the site without valid photo ID.
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 21. You may have 4 under 18 tickets to 1 adult ticket.
- There is a limit to the amount of alcohol you can bring to the site. You may bring only one of the following –
- 12 x 440ml cans of lager/cider/beer
- 25-litre box of wine/ 3 bottles of wine decanted into plastic bottles
- NO SPIRITS
You may bring this with you on arrival only. There is no re-entry with alcohol. No glass is to be brought onto site for safety reasons. No opened bottles can be brought on to site – you can bring sealed plastic bottles of water or soft drinks. Any opened bottles will be confiscated on entry, once you have entered with your alcohol on the first entry your wristband will be clipped.
- Wonder Fields Festival Ltd and the Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the Member or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
- Random searches will be carried out at the entrance. Any items which Wonder Fields Festival Ltd. consider to be used in an illegal or offensive manner shall be confiscated and you will not be permitted entry to the site. Anybody refusing a search will be evicted from site. There is a no return policy on those refusing searches. Amnesty boxes are positioned to allow attendees to voluntarily surrender illegal drugs.
- No legal highs or illegal substances may be brought into the site, including nitrous oxide. Anyone caught in possession of such substances can be refused entry or ejected immediately.
- All activities and all attractions may be subject to change at any time without notice. Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any Member will be allowed on the site Wonder Fields Festival Ltd. without prior written consent.
- As a condition of entry, the Member consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast and/or for any video/DVD or by onsite CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes.
- In accordance with Smoke Free Regulations, the tented arenas and other areas of the festival are designated No Smoking areas. Failure to comply with these regulations and event signage may result in ejection.
- No weapons, sound systems or rowdy and antisocial behaviour in and around the campsite. Any of these will not be tolerated and anyone found with items or acting in such a way, will be immediately ejected.
- If you are caught urinating or defecating in places other than a toilet, you run the risk of immediate ejection.
- Please use bins and recycling points provided.
- The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture is not permitted anywhere on the site and could result in criminal charges being brought against anyone caught doing so.
- No generators other than those provided by our event contractors will be allowed on site. Anybody found carrying a generator will have it impounded at the gate.
- Strictly no fires, fire-pits, barbecues or meth stoves: gas camping stoves only. No single camping gas stove/bottle to be larger than 300g. No fireworks, flares or pyrotechnic devices.
- Due to fire safety regulations tents cannot be erected next to vehicles. Camper Vans and tents must be sited in the appropriate areas. Fire Points will be clearly visible and supplied with buckets and water.
- Please stay within the boundaries of the Event and do not stray onto land that is not within the Event site.
- Please take care around bodies of water – especially with small children.
- All lost children (once found) will be taken to the Lost Children’s Point found in the children’s area. Please report a lost child immediately to a steward or a member of the Wonder Fields Team or Children’s’ Area Team (or anybody with a radio).
- No sky lanterns of any kind.
- Strictly no animals will be allowed on the site (with the exception of Assistance Dogs – by prior arrangement with Wonder Fields Festival Ltd)
- It is your responsibility to look after and care for your possessions, valuables and money whilst with us. You should not leave valuable items unattended in your accommodation or elsewhere and we suggest you do not bring such possessions unless absolutely necessary.
- We cannot accept any liability for loss or damage unless due to Wonder Fields Festival Ltd’s negligence. In case of any loss, please contact the information point to make a report. After the camping trip, the return of any lost property will incur a charge for postage and packing.
- Children up to and including 11 years of age will be issued with a special wristband. The mobile telephone number of the parent or guardian who is responsible for the child onsite must be written on the wristband, to facilitate reuniting lost children. Do not write the child’s name on the wristband. Children 17 & under, cannot enter without an accompanying parent or guardian over 21. You may have 4 under 18s to every one over 21
- We welcome Members with disabilities and aim for our services to be accessible to all where reasonably possible. It is important that you tell us at the time of purchase if have any form of disability or incapacity, so that we can consider any reasonable adjustments prior to your arrival and to discuss our limitations at events. You are required to update us with any change in circumstances prior to and during your stay.
- Storage for prescribed medication will be available at the First Aid tent. Please place all medication in a container and label clearly with your name and contact phone number.
- Wonder Fields Festival Ltd reserve the right to change the bill without prior notification.
- Wonder Fields Festival reserve the right to use any videos/photos of ticket holders taken at the event for marketing purposes
DRUG AMNESTY BINS
There will be clearly marked drugs amnesty bins on the approach to the event entry point. You should dispose of any drugs you may have on you in the designated drug amnesty bins, without any further consequences. It is forbidden to use, distribute, sell and/or to be in possession of drugs on the Event site. If you are in violation of this rule, you will be immediately ejected from the Event site.
By entering into this agreement, you understand that the details provided will be used in booking for related purposes including marketing and for providing selected organisations with your details so that they can provide you with information about products and services which may interest you. You can withdraw your consent for the above at any time by writing to us.
Wonder Fields Festival Ltd reserve the right to change the items & products provided for an annual membership, at any time. Members will be informed of any changes to the Terms & Conditions in writing at least 7 days before. Wonder Fields Festival Ltd reserve the right to cancel the Membership scheme at any time. Any unused or part used Memberships’ will be refunded individually, at that stage, upon agreement between the Member & Wonder Fields Festival Ltd. This refund will only cover any items or products not provided under the original Membership agreement upon purchase. Members are always advised to dress as appropriate for the weather. Wonder Fields Festival Ltd. is not liable for Members negligence. Members accept responsibility for their own actions, behaviour and social etiquette.
The Directors of Wonder Fields Festival Ltd. reserve the right to make changes to any aspect of the Membership scheme at any time, including prices, social events, activities, and products/merchandise provided, and the Terms & Conditions which may need to be adapted occasionally. Updated Terms & Conditions will be sent to all Members.