An explorers dream county with incredible contrasts, 2 stunning coastlines, National Parks and 5 official Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty; Devon is a wonder land all of it’s own. So, why not take some time to explore when you head down for Wonder Fields?
We’ve huddled together with our best authorities on the subject to provide plenty of inspiration! Here’s our top 10 must-do’s in Devon this summer:
1. Fingle Bridge – Take a walk, Take a swim, and eat lunch at the Fingle Bridge Inn
2. Cream Tea on the Quay in Exeter
6. Go Surfing at Saunton Sands
7. Visit Plymouth Gin Distillery
8. Check out some art and music at the Bread and Roses in Plymouth
9. Sample some cider at the Highwayman Inn at Sourton – Britain’s most unusual pub!
10. Eat a meal at the Fox and Hounds in Eggesford